Friday 14 September 2012

Sexpert: Getting to grips with the Tenga Flip Hole




Despite my best efforts, I thought it unlikely I’d get my cock in Tom Daley’s firm and probably very tight arse at the Olympic village when I went last week so being the boy scout that I am, I picked up the new Tenga Flip Hole from Prowler on my way.

The security guard checking my bag certainly didn’t know what to make of it, and the only way I could convince him it wasn’t some new type of smart bomb designed to blow up the stadium was to say it was a sex toy. It certainly doesn’t look like one, so when he asked how it worked, what else was I to do but to say “you put your cock in it, and you wank”. Everyone in the queue chuckled and then he let me in, too embarrassed to find out more.

As expected, things with me and Tom didn’t go as planned so when I got home the hard on I’d be tucking under my belt was finally going to get the release I was gagging for. Opening up the flip, I’m presented with the weirdest arrangement of ribbed, knobbly and wobbly silicone which I poured the included lube over. It comes with 3 different types, but personally I couldn’t really tell them apart.

With a repeat of the diving playing, I push my rock hard cock into the tight opening. What happened next I’m sure you can imagine – there was no holding back as I started slowly but very soon worked my way up to a frenzied finish, trying out the various buttons to create a vacuum, apply more pressure and generally give me the best wank I’ve ever had. It’s just as well it wasn’t Tom Daley’s arse I was pummelling – I doubt he could have coped with the force which I shot my load with, or the amount of cum I filled the Tenga with.

Certainly makes a nice change not having a sticky mess to clean off my chest. All I had to do was flip it open, giving it a quick rinse out and it’s ready to go again, just in time for the Greco Roman Wrestling.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment