Wednesday 7 November 2012

Prowler Sexpert: Titanmen Fuck Tunnel




Does the above conversation sound all too familiar? There’s nothing worse than tracking down a really hot guy on Grindr just to find you’re as sexually compatible as Sue Perkins and Alan Carr. So, to try and find a solution to this age old “double top” problem, Prowler has armed me with the Titanmen Fuck Tunnel.


Designed from UR3, described as “the most fuckable material ever created”, the fuck tunnel is a 12” tube with a hole at each end which is essentially a fleshjack designed for two. It’s ribbed at one end and beaded at the other, so you can flip it over half way through for a different sensation.

So, I met up with the top who I’ve had my eye on for sometime. After warming up with some foreplay, I sensed his hands were spending more and more time on (and maybe a little bit in) my arse. I reached for my notorious bottom draw and pulled out the fuck tunnel. The top’s eyes widened as he laughed nervously at what looks like a translucent flaccid horse cock. I reassured him that this wasn’t going to be going ‘in’ anyone. We lube ourselves up and prepare to penetrate.

Whist we were aiming to look like we were recreating a scene from a Bel Ami film, it started off more like a scene from the Chuckle Brothers. As soon as one of us put a lubed-up cock in, the other one would pop straight out. Eventually we got the hang of it and kept a tight grip of the tunnel whilst we got ourselves inside it. And once we were in, things got pretty hot! Because the tunnel is so flexible you can use it in pretty much any position you want, facing each other standing up, straddling, side by side.

For me, kneeling whilst facing each other was the biggest turn on. Looking into each others eyes as we both thrusted into the tunnel’s silky insides was amazing, combined with the tips of our cocks rubbing with each thrust. I dare say it was his too as we both came within a few minutes of discovering this position.

So while it doesn’t quite beat the real thing, it comes a very close second. And being able to overcome the “double top” issue is a very welcome solution in times of need.


No comments:

Post a Comment