Thursday 13 December 2012

Prowler Sexpert Gets Pumped



I'd never used a penis pump before, so when Prowler asked me to test out the Size Matters Penis Pump Cylinder, I was more than excited. I’ve never had any complaints in the size department, but who doesn’t want something a little bigger?

It took me awhile to get the hang of, getting a seal round the base of my cock took me a number of goes; firmly holding it in place and then pumping away. I got there in the end though, and as I started pumping, I saw a noticeable size increase. My cock got fatter and longer – definitely very impressive to look at. 

The couple of guys I had coming round later were definitely in for a treat - It was everything a power bottom could ask for.  Unfortunately when I clicked the quick release button, my cock very quickly shrank down to its original size. The guys were still going to get a good pounding, but it wasn’t the engorged monster cock I saw in the pumps cylinder.  The other guys gave it a go, with similar results to me. But for one who’d had a little difficulty getting it up after a few hours of being pounded, he found it helped him get hard again. Certainly cheaper than popping a little blue pill! He was sold and said he’d be getting himself one.

 While it wasn’t quite what I had hoped for, I’m going to stick with it for a bit longer – over time I might get better results, and I certainly wouldn’t complain if I ended up with an even bigger cock.  If nothing else, I’ll definitely be using just before taking naked photos of myself…

No comments:

Post a Comment