Friday 21 December 2012

The Anal Trainer Challenge: Week Three


 

 

Day One: Oh my. There’s quite a leap in size between the second and third plug in the Colt Anal Trainer Kit. But seeing as I’ve come so far, I’m not going to stop now! So, nothing new for day one of the new plug, I just took it easy and got to a couple of centimetres. That will do for today.

 

Day Two: I think the scariest thing about this new plug is more the girth than the length. I’ve been using loads of lube and even used the Pjur’s BackdoorRelaxing Anal Glide again, but I’ve made little progress.

 

Day Three: Right. I’ve had another discussion with my colleagues and they have recommended using ID RelaxXXX: Anal Spray to help me on my way with the challenge. The relaxant spray doesn’t contain any chemicals, which means there’s less chance of irritation, and is designed to relax the rectum with out losing sensitivity. Using this spray really helped. I noticed pretty much straight away that as I pushed the plug in, I wouldn’t tense as hard. I got significantly further than the previous two nights which was good. However I felt a little uncomfortable for about an hour afterwards, so might have to take it easy.

 

Day Six: The last couple of nights I didn’t get that much further with the plug. So to try and keep things fresh I gave it a go in the company of my boyfriend. We prepped in the usual way, plenty of lube and relaxant spray and set down to business. I find using a plug with someone else infinitely more fun than on my own, but sadly there was still a limit to how far we could get the plug. It wasn’t going to work. But, never one to give up, I tried something different. Taking my boyfriend’s cock. This was quite a big deal for me as it’s something I’ve never tried before, but I’m happy to say it was a complete success! After the best part of three weeks using rubber plugs, having a cock in me was a completely different experience. I’m not saying that I’m going to become a power bottom anytime soon, but it was definitely enjoyable.

 

So, in summary, I may have not managed to complete the entire anal kit in three weeks, but it has helped me to loose my “bottom” virginity. The boys at work will probably say I could have done the whole lot, but I’m counting it as a big success!

1 comment:

  1. well done but I still think there should have been video :)

    ReplyDelete